1. It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.
2. A one hour workout is 4% of your day, no excuses.
3. Call me crazy. But I love suffering the day after workout.
4. Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.
5. Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
6. A year from now you will wish you had started today!
– Karen Lamb
7. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
8. Stop wishing, Start doing!
9. When you feel like dying, do 10 more.
10. So many people are insanely busy nowadays, and it’s easy to say, ‘Ah, I’ll workout tomorrow.’ But you have to set aside a time and stick to that schedule.
– Derek Jeter